The Scientific Committee looks forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the program as oral or poster presentations. Due to the reduced format of the Conference, only 4 oral presentations will be selected. Only young researchers (no more than 5 years from their PhD) can apply. If eligible for selection, please send a CV in European format (max 4 pages) to the e-mail address of the conference.
Abstract submission starts on August 1st 2020
Update!!! Deadline for submission of abstracts is: December 10th 2020, 11 p.m. (CET)
Applicants will be informed by Janaury 11th 2021 of the acceptance of their submission
Select and upload your abstract in pdf format:
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Abstracts may be presented as oral or poster
- If you apply for an oral contributon, please also send us a CV (see above)
- Abstracts should be clear, concise, and written and presented in English.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted. Presenters are requested to carefully proofread their abstract.
- Abstracts are submitted online through the website only.
- Abstract length is limited to 1 page in .pdf format, as per template provided.
- You may submit a revised version of your abstract until the deadline.
- An individual may be First Author (i.e., Presenting Author) of only one abstract. The Presenting Author’s name must be the first author, and is allowed to present only one abstract. There is no limit to the number of times an individual may appear as co-author on abstracts. First Authors are the individuals who will attend the online Meeting and make the presentation (oral) or participate to the discussion (posters). Authors who are unable to attend and make their presentation as scheduled must notify the Organizing Committee and withdraw their abstract at magnetFirenze2021@gmail.com by December 15th 2020.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts and change the submission type (oral or poster).
- All abstracts are reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The reviewing process is strictly confidential and all reviewers have agreed to the following: “I understand the confidential nature of the abstracts, and I will not discuss their contents with any individual, nor will I make copies of abstracts for my own or others’ use. In addition, I will not review any abstracts where conflict of interest may be perceived, i.e., work on which I have authored or co-authored or work completed in laboratories where I work.“
- Full text of all abstracts selected for presentation and publication will be available on the Magnet2021 Website from February 3rd 2021.
- In order to publish the text of the abstract on the website and on the final programme, the Presenter is asked to register to the conference.
- Accepted Posters will be assigned to a specific discussion session. To stimulate discussion we require the poster to be audio and/or video commented. The file has to be uploaded a week in advance. Further details will follow.