Available Position for Experienced Researcher:
In this program, the group will mainly develop the following project:
1. A.D.Modestov, S. Srebnik, O.Lev and J. Gun.
“ Scanning Capillary Microscopy - Mass Spectrometry”
Anal. Chem. 73 (17): 4229-4240 (2001)
2. J Gun, A Modestov, O Lev, D Saurenz, M Vorotyntsev and R. Poli.
“On-Line Electrochemistry/Mass Spectrometry of Organometallic Species: Reduction of (C5Me5)2Mo2O5 in Methanol - Water – Acetate Solutions”
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem 482-492 (2002)
3. J. Gun, A. Modestov, O. Lev, R. Poli.
“Reduction of (C5Me5)2Mo2O5 and (C5Me5)2Mo2O4 in Methanol - Water Trifluoroacetate Solutions investigated by Combined On-Line Electrochemistry/Electrospray Mass Spectrometry”,
Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2003, 2264-2272.
· One senior researcher position
Starting date May 2005 (earlier or later starting dates will also be considered).
Duration 12 months with a possibility for extension
- self contained furnished flat, Jerusalem, average 350 €/month excl. bills
- furnished room in a shared flat, from 3 to 4 people range 200 €/month excl. bills depending on area.
A student hostel allows temporary accommodation
Other living expenses
Around 300 €/month.
The Laboratory of Environmental Chemistry,
Casali Institute of Applied Science
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Jerusalem 91904, Israel